Tuesday 3 December 2013

HollyRenee's ''Words Of Wisdom''






holly's blogpost:


Roxy really come on?

Honestly when will you stop being a hypocrite?  You say I am jealous of you all.. PLEASE think again.. I am in no way of jealous of you, Fran or Isha.. Why you ask.. I am nice for one.. I dont put people down for their movies I always rate them 5/5.. I dont unfriend ppl like a lot of you do.. I dont scam people.. I dont delete comments on my blog when people make me look bad on it like you do I see so many posts you deleted from my friends be smart and delete the who thing including who wrote it.. The list goes on.. you say i started blogging about you all after you over took me.. Think again.. I started soon before.. and also come to think of it I wish I did blog way before to show everyone all the hateful comments people made to me for over taking Fran those times.. My real friends and people who know me know I didnt make that comment given my history.. " Can we say didnt think about that when you all photo shopped it".. To me your comment shows your already known character to everyone.. I didnt photo shop that.. and I know Candired didnt either.. I dont even have the programs on my lap top and wouldnt know how to photo shop.. FGS look @ my blog not the prettiest lol..
Quit saying I am jealous of you and your friends.. you all just wish I was.. that what it falls down to.... & stop putting my "Angel"ings down.. ever since I started with Angels are Angelic and Inspirational.. I noticed more of your hate blogs.. -_- I never claimed to be angel..The term Angelings has meaning to me.. personal.. which every knows about since you all call me a fame seeker for it.. Again get off your high horse.. all of you really come back down to msp :D

<3hollyrenee

And now , Roxy claims that her comment was photoshopped. 

Post Number 2 by hollyrenee

Something wrong with Roxy's blog post!

Want to know what it is? Before framing me.. I dont use words like Vile.. hello ppl.. Know how I talk b4 framing me..

I have been on that game long enough for you all to know i dont talk like that..

Also another thing.. why would i say something so cruel after loosing my own mother and now taking care of my siblings? You all answer me that!

& another thing tell them ti check the time again that time i was not on.. It was Thanksgiving Day for Americans... and also my brother birthday! Yes I was on msp and made a blog post on this blog.. 2 of them happy thanksgiving and another one about hate.. 

They want the bullying to stop.. Then have it stop.. have them stop having their friends use random accounts to hate on us with.. 

My friends have been asked to stay away from them they have not done that for me or Candired.. Me and Candired both asked our friends.. NOW hero's do the same..

I never said it.. I am sticking to that! 




<3hollyrenee

And roxy hasn't done anymore posts at the moment...........

Nither has fran & the others...

- Anon MSP -

2 comments:

  1. I have a question for you Anon. Why when I look at Roxy's comment about us that I got I see writing above it when I use my magnified glass but obviously there isn't. Have you edited this to make it look fake that can be proved? I have no idea whose side your on.
    I now say what I think of all of them but refrain saying it on msp because I don't want to get locked. They have put me through so much and I have just finally had it. I don't even want play msp anymore but I stay for a few friends especially Hollyrenee.
    But honestly have you edited that comment off my blog?
    I have more surprises in draft. ;) They will be released by Holly in my blog. Cya there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear i haven't holly :( ... it was my computer! if anything had happened... I'm sorry.... i'm an angeling though :( ...

      -Anon MSP-

      Delete