Wednesday 4 December 2013

Why is my identity a secret...?

A. You Roxy fans will start putting hate on me because of the true proof I'm showing/putting on here.

B. I can keep my identity confidential its my decision.

C. You can put hate on this person : Anon MSP - but i assure you. There is no point , why? Because your talking to this random unknown person that doesn't exist , not me.

D. as i am quoted by angelling's who got confused because they didn't read the recent posts... I am not doing this for attention... i just don't like it when people get bullied

E. i've been bullied in real and cyber bullied on my main before , i know how the pain feels like and the terror , so why would i bully anyone else? I'm mature enough to understand how unfair cyber bullying / bullying is.

Any more questions why my identity is a secret? Nope? Yeah you have none , because this is all the information about why i keep my identity a secret.

And the reason i try to put a smile in my reply comments , its to keep myself cheered up after hate comments. -.-

- Anon MSP -

3 comments:

  1. Don't say you don't Cyber- Bully your clearly a Candi fan everything you write makes Roxy seem bad and Candi seem like an Angel ¬_¬ Have you ever thought how this is affecting Roxy if you know how it feels to be cyber bullied then why do it to Roxy? Would you like some one making a blog up about you then posting hate no you wouldn't! You should read the things you say to Roxy! They're horrible no wonder you get hate. Her fans are obviously angry :/ You should deleted your blog. All this is going to do is cause more hate for Candired and Roxy! People will think Candired made this blog so she will get double the hate, and people will bully Roxy even more because of this blog. So if you really understood how it felt to be Cyber-Bullied then you wouldn't be doing this! Hiding your self because you know your going to get hate? Wow your a coward! I don't like people like you! You say you want to stop bullying but all your doing is increasing it I hope you realise what your doing is wrong. I hold no grudges against you and I'm not a Candi or Roxy fan. I like them all the same I just wanted to show you what you're doing is bad and that you should deleted your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A. Read point E because you obviously do not understand. B. call me a coward. i don't care. I may be a team candi but i post proof nothing else. you got a problem with this blog then just leave and mind your own business.

      Just leave me alone okay? Your the one with the insults & Claiming that I'm bullying when I'm not , go research about the meaning of bullying -.- And read point e loads of times if you have too.

      And i don't like people like you. Why? because i don't like people claiming things which aren't true , i don't like people doing stuff like what your doing a.k.a insults. Insult me , go on , keep going. You can't break my walls. Why? Because i've had worse bullying happening to me.

      'Hiding your self because you know your going to get hate?' - No i'm hiding myself because I'm going to start eating ice cream -.- I am not a coward for trying to protect myself from you guys , honestly. god. I'm just posting proof. I'm blocking comments so you can stop it with your attitude and learn some manners.

      - Ty

      - Anon MSP -

      Dont understand? Ask politely next time please. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Are you the hacker on MovieStarPlanet? I don't know who I am really talking to, but just asking ;D And if you are, I'm not calling you evil, I respect that you are trying to seek attention and want to be seen. Please, can we talk? Thanks, I respect you.

    ReplyDelete