Monday 2 December 2013

Oooh Roxy Fans starting here c:

Glad you came to this blog c: Really.
I love it when people talk nonsense and act childish :)

E.G



Oh wow. Childish :) Anyway.
So im a cyber bully for just stating points and telling the truth?
Yeah. Here! Ill give you a link to what cyber bulling means. :) Please read slowly. oh here's a picture.


You learn something every day! :) Don't you.


- Anon MSP -

Like i care if you guys wanna lie and be childish. Not my problem. I just post proof and state points and i stand up for the good people. You don't like the truth? Leave this blog then and act mature. Simple as that. If you can't do that then your just acting pathetic.

Ta Ta :)

10 comments:

  1. You don't know the truth! U know what who ever u are show yourself...have u ever heard Roxy's side of the story or Frans.u make up everything, so, get a life I mean I'm sick and tired of u being an actual cyber bully, show ur self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you haven't read this post properly. And yes i have heard their story , i am not a cyber bully. I post something called proof and the truth. Atleast i have a life while you're spending it with the people who are the ''bad side'' of this ''war''.

      -Anon MSP-

      Delete
    2. You want to know who i am? Well its confidential. Why? Because you roxy fans will start putting hate on me because your blinded by lies.

      - Anon MSP -

      Delete
  2. I share this account with my friend, I understand but, why get involved I respect u standing up for Holly&Candi; im only asking, Have u heard each sides of their stories , Roxy doesn't control her fans...Yes even if we start 'hating' on u Msp will find out wont they?? AND lock the bullies out. By the way I share this blog with: XxJayIsAwesomexX
    Im gonna stay anonymlus xD youll find out anyway. BYE:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i've heard both sides of the stories. Thank you for being Polite [Seriously thanks x]

      - Anon MSP -

      Delete
  3. And dont say my friend is blinded by lie X(, I have a feeling i might know u but im not entirely sure -.-' btw that my account xD seriously it is :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. but my cousin hacked in xD she actually did -.-'

    ReplyDelete